Deadline of application:Monday, December 12, 2022
- Ensure ingredients and final products are fresh.
- Follow recipes, including measuring, weighing and mixing ingredients.
- Bake, grill, steam and boil meats, vegetables, fish, poultry and other foods.
- Present, garnish and arrange final dishes.
- Occasionally serve food.
- To cook diffrent types of Kebab (Pork, checken and Beef)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Culinary certification or degree from a culinary school preferred
- 1-2 years food service or restaurant experience required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable standing, stopping, squatting, twisting, and moving frequently
- Ability to pass a food service sanitation course
- Familiarity with general kitchen equipment and applicances
- Strong working knowledge of food preparation techniques, cooking methods, and safety and sanitation practices
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow recipes