Help Refugees Work is a web platform created to support refugees' efforts to find work and rebuild their lives in Cyprus. We want refugees to have access to more employment and training opportunities, to develop their talents and fulfill their aspirations.
If you have refugee status or you are a beneficiary of subsidiary protection living in Cyprus, you can register and use this platform for free.
HelpRefugeesWork helps you to find and communicate directly with interested employers. By registering on this platform you can also receive notifications by email or SMS about new job advertisements and training opportunities that match your requirements.
Get personal support! We are happy to advise you on any job-related issues you may face.
For interview tips, legal advice, any question regarding your documents and qualifications, please contact us.
How our platform works
You can register with an e-mail address and a user name
2. Create your professional profile
Provide information about your professional experience, your skills and the job you are looking for.
3. Search for work
You can search for vacancies and use filters to find the job that suits your needs. For example you can search for a specific type of work in a specific area.
4. Apply for jobs
If you find interesting job offers, you can easily contact the employers and forward your profile to them.
I am waiting for a decision on my asylum application. Can I use the platform?
The HelpRefugeesWork platform is only for persons who have refugee status or subsidiary protection in the Republic of Cyprus.
It is not possible to register if you reside in Cyprus as an asylum-seeker, or under any other status, for example, EU citizenship, working visa, student visa or tourist visa.
It is not possible to register if you have refugee status or other form of protection granted in another country.
- Do I need to submit any documents in order to use the platform?
- Are there any restrictions for refugees to be able to work in Cyprus?
- Can this platform help me to find a job in another country?
- Can I exercise my profession in Cyprus?
- Can I participate in vocational training programs?
- Who provides vocational training in Cyprus?
- Which subjects are taught as part of vocational training programs offered in Cyprus?
- Are all vocational training programs provided in the Greek language?