Deadline of application:Thursday, March 21, 2019
Our client is among the most respectable online financial brokers companies with an ongoing growth and success for over 10 years, fully regulated, and expanding their local team in Cyprus. Due to such an invigorating and fast paced evolution, the company is currently seeking for a strong professional to fill the position of a Social Media Manager based in Limassol, CY and that will be able to assist in developing social strategy and optimization. This is a unique opportunity to manage overall Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter campaigns on a global scale.
Please see below the main criteria for this role.
Key objectives of the role and responsibilities:
- Develop social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns for client acquisition;
- Use marketing automation to help improve the customer experience, conversion, retention, nurturing, and lead generation;
- Implement and maintain comprehensive social media strategies to increase brand visibility and traffic across all social platforms, this includes content development, community engagement, and management;
- Develop community programs and social media promotional calendar that builds awareness and engagement;
- Day-to-day management social accounts on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and other Social Media Platforms;
- Create and maintain social calendar;
Required experience and main characteristics of our preferred candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent;
- 3+ years of social media marketing experience in forex industry with a proven track record of successful large-scale social media campaigns for leads acquisition;
- Proven record of creating and optimizing Web and App Campaigns using Facebook Business Manager;
- Hand-on experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social channels;
- Solid understanding of social platform technologies, demonstrated through up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and developments;
- Strong creative writing background and skills required;
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, Vlookups, and chart building;
- Comfortable working with numbers and data;
- Solid understanding of Marketing Funnel and Optimization Techniques;
TalentMasters team of Executive Search Professionals specializes in bringing Talent and Business together. Our extensive International Market knowledge, latest trends in recruitment and executive search practice, combined with more than two decades of experience within different sectors and the love in what we do, secure successful career development. TalentMasters reinforces the constant growth of every client's business through selecting and further developing its Human Capital. The need to entrust the selection of the ideal professional for the matching role meets the mission of our company.