DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
There is one (1) paid Internship position for full-time or part-time engagement. Applicants must be available from December 1st for a period of 6 months. Interns will be expected to give an open presentation of their work before the end of their time with CYENS.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line “Application: CYENS Innovation Department and Thinker Maker Space Internship”, the following items:
1) A short statement of interest (max. 300 words) describing any relevant experience
2) A Curriculum Vitae
3) Transcripts of coursework
4) Contact information
5) Availability dates
Applicants must be able to work in CYENS’ premises in Nicosia and must be either:
- Undergraduate students (BA, BSc);
- Post-Graduate students (MA, MSc and PhD);
- Early career individuals (who have graduated from university within the two years)
- Good knowledge of Greek and English
- For non-EU applicants an entry visa and/or work permit may be required
- Produce material and maintain the website and social media of a game development competition up to date.
- Production of visual (including video) content from events and other activities associated to use for disseminations purposes (social media, website and traditional media)
- Assist managing the communication with and between participants, organizers, mentors, sponsors etc
- Produce visual content (video, photographs, video editing) from events and other activities associated with the competition to use for disseminations purposes (social media, website and traditional media)
- Assist with the scheduling and organizing meetings, workshops and other events
- Assist with the processing of the online applications and online game submissions
- Assist with other day-to-day tasks.
Studying for or completed a Communications, Design or Marketing Degree.
An interest and prior experience in game development and/or game design and/or programming will be considered as an additional advantage.
Experience in producing visual material for promotion on social and traditional media