Deadline of application:Thursday, March 21, 2019
Our client is one of the most respectable online financial brokers companies with an ongoing growth and success for the past years, fully regulated and expanding their local team, in Cyprus. Due to such an invigorating and fast paced evolution, the company is currently seeking for a strong professional to fill the position of a Junior SysAdmin, based in Limassol, CY.
Please see below the main criteria for this role.
Key objectives of the role and responsibilities:
- Ensuring proper and smooth operation of the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms;
- Installing, replacing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, trading platforms and applications;
- Troubleshooting hardware and software conflicts and make repairs or adjustments when necessary;
- Installation and troubleshooting of Windows based systems;
- Working with Linux, Microsoft, VMware and cloud technologies;
- Assisting with the administration of Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified;
- Administering the Company’s ticketing system and responding to staff requests in a timely manner;
- Monitoring our systems by using monitoring tools;
- Providing guidance, support and training to staff on IT related issues;
- Liaising with external associates for problem solving;
- Working on shift schedule;
Required experience and main characteristics of our preferred candidate:
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology, or any other relevant field;
- Experience in a similar position will be a strong plus;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently;
- Knowledge of Windows 10/2012/2016 (MacOS knowledge is considered a plus but not a must);
TalentMasters team of Executive Search Professionals specializes in bringing Talent and Business together. Our extensive International Market knowledge, latest trends in recruitment and executive search practice, combined with more than two decades of experience within different sectors and the love in what we do, secure successful career development. TalentMasters reinforces the constant growth of every client's business through selecting and further developing its Human Capital. The need to entrust the selection of the ideal professional for the matching role meets the mission of our company.