The Avlida Hotel in Pafos, Cyprus, is a four star resort that combines luxury, comfort and affordability. Enjoying breath-taking views of the Mediterranean Sea, The Avlida Hotel is only two minutes away from a sandy beach and directly opposite the UNESCO World Heritage Site of “Tombs of the Kings”.
A.N. Stasis Estates PLC is looking for a Housekeeper, who will be responsible for overseeing all housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent guest experience while evaluating guest satisfaction and setting department targets and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel (rooms, common areas including stairways, communal restrooms and lounge area), as per the hotel’s standards on a daily basis
- Prepare daily reports for management information and find troubleshooting solutions
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and assist the Purchase Department to replace them when appropriate
- Deal with reasonable guest complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Notify the Maintenance Department on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Schedule day and night shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Prepare procedures documentation and supervise it is kept by subordinates
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Computer Knowledge: Basic
- Languages: English or Greek
- Generous pay package, performance bonuses, and annual leave.
- Full meals during work hours are provided by a 4* Hotel during its operational period.
How to Apply: