Do you want to upgrade or develop your employability skills through free educational courses?
If you are a refugee, an asylum seeker or a migrant, these workshops are addressed to you!
The Emphasys ICT Training, Education and Research Centre is organising FREE educational seminars, as part of the AMIF project ENGAGE: “Development of inclusivE iNteGration pAths 4 miGrant women”. The ENGAGE’s overall objective and main activities will support the creation of social, cultural and employment pathways for the integration of TCN women in the host communities.
Specifically, these workshops will serve some important topics such as digital skills, soft skills and challenges of integration to support individuals who wish to improve the skills required in the labour market.
For your participation, please express your interest by filling in the registration form:
1. Friday 08/04: Digital Skills 17:00 - 20:00
2. Saturday 09/04: Soft Skills 10:00 - 13:00
3. Friday 15/04: Soft Skills 17:00 - 20:00
4. Saturday 16/04: Digital Skills 10:00 - 13:00
Venue: Emphasys Centre at P, 3 A-D, Polyviou Dimitrakopoulou, 1090 Nicosia
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at:
• Emphasys Centre: TEL: 22663010 / EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org