Our client, a satellite television broadcaster is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to the CEO, to join their team in Nicosia Offices. The successful candidate will provide an executive assistance to the CEO of the company.
- Compose on behalf of the CEO letters, reports, and memos using appropriate content and format.
- Preparing internal / external presentations for the CEO (including the IMT and Board meetings).
- Perform research and manage assignments as, and when, required.
- Minute taking in key meetings.
- Travels with the CEO when required in order to assist with executive issues including taking minutes when necessary.
- Communicates on behalf of the CEO, with churches, board members, donors, mission associations, and other stakeholders.
- Prioritizes, and follows up on projects and pending matters addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Collaboratively support other team members whenever necessary.
- Takes on additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by the CEO.
What the company offers:
- A competitive package will be offered to the candidate, based on knowledge and experience
- Be committed to and enthusiastic about the purpose and goals of the company.
- Relevant degree in administration or management or equivalent knowledge acquired through work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience as Executive Assistant or similar is required.
- Fluent in English, Arabic or Farsi or Turkish an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and excellent attention to detail
- Team-player, with the ability to also work independently on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, churches, board members, external partners and donors.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Have, or be ready to develop, sensitivity to the multi-religious communities of the Middle East, and to the political/cultural situation in the region.