Company/Organization Name:Ermes Department Stores Plc
Company registration number:HE
Deadline of application:Wednesday, April 5, 2023
- Excellent knowledge of the menu (drinks, coffees and food), and ability to answer customer questions about ingredients.
- Preparing orders according to the customer's recipes and requirements and serving in a polite and friendly way, thanking the customer.
- Receiving and processing payments (in cash and with credit cards). Correct and effective use of the cash register.
- Ensure cleanliness and proper appearance of all areas of the cafeteria, with the proper application of hygiene rules and strict adherence to food safety procedures and regulations.
- Ensure the proper cleaning and operation of coffee makers and other beverages, so that they are kept in excellent condition. Immediate report to the supervisor of any maintenance needs.
- Maintaining stock of clean cups and dishes for immediate and excellent customer service.
- Organization and coordination of the space, in collaboration with the Store Manager, in order to increase the productivity and functionality of the space.
- Compliance with all company regulations, including strict adherence to the work schedule.
- High school diploma or other equivalent qualification.
- Previous work experience as a Barista or Waiter(s) will be considered an additional qualification.
- Experience of using coffee preparation equipment.
- Knowledge of safety and good hygiene regulations
- Customer service orientation and excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and initiative
- Fluency English
- Pleasant personality and teamwork