Company/Organization Name:Azadea Group
Deadline of application:Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Communicate sales plans and targets to the Shop/Department team, monitor performance on an ongoing basis, and suggest corrective actions to hierarchy when needed.
- Assign routine and non-routine tasks and assist in the schedule preparation for the Sales Associates, Cashiers and Coordinators (when applicable) and ensure that activities are carried out in the most efficient manner
- Greet customers and ensure that they are served by shop staff in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards
- Report occurring operational issues and handle customer complaints in in a timely manner, suggest solutions or escalate them as appropriate in order to ensure operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Handle or assist the Shop/Department Manager in handling the maintenance of inventories and placement of product orders to ensure effective stock management and availability of products
- Motivate team members and provide them with the necessary support in terms of training and development in order to optimize sales results
- Supervise the Opening process of the shop in order to ensure that all set procedures regarding petty cash, reporting, systems, etc. are respected
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a managerial role; experience in retail is a plus
- good product knowledge and understanding of operating procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in English
The Azadea Group is a premier lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishings, sporting goods, multimedia and beauty and cosmetics across the Middle East and Africa spread across 13 countries overseeing more than 650 stores.