Yolanda's Chocolatiers is born out of our shared passion for creating exceptional confections and a steadfast dedication to crafting artistic, artisanal, and high-quality chocolates.
We are searching for candidates with drive to succeed in what it is they are set to do.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations
- Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making,chocolateor relevant field
- Young in the mind and passionate about pastry
- Proven experience as Pastry Chef or Chocolatier
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organising skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation hygiene, techniques and nutrition
- Perfectionist and consistent in work
- Likes to work in a team
- Monitor stock and supplies
- Ensures sufficient stocks for weekly operations and performs weekly inventories
- Maintaining safe and sanitary working conditions
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used
- Assists to the research and development of new, exciting and creative recipes
- Assists in the preparation of pastry items.
- Willing to learn new techniques for new products.
- Cleaning after work station and production space
- Assists in operations and orders during peak season
- Continuous training in chocolate techniques
- Seminars for chocolate making
- Favorable working conditions
- Possibilities to grow within the company
Please sent your cv to email@example.com
Please send a cover letter with your cv. Only applications with cover letter will be accepted.