- Analyze sales trends on assigned products and participate in related forecasting and demand planning activities
- Prepare full documentation related to shipments and insurance for stock replenishment, and handle related invoicing on the system.
- Liaise with supplier and clearing agent and follow up on the validation of shipment bookings and documents (invoices, packing list), then update the sales team accordingly on shipment progress
- Monitor the scheduling of deliveries on weekly basis to avoid overstock and shortage; coordinate occurring inbound delivery issues in a timely manner
- Track clearance process with clearing agency to ensure compliance with process; document demurrage/detention/port charges and follow up with concerned parties for payment of incurred charges
- Ensure compliance of products prices against communicated price lists, and maintain accurate data on the system including code creation and maintenance, description, barcode, expiry date, shelf life, etc. to ensure correct flow of information
- Inform concerned warehouse on containers to be received; review the warehouse report on actual received goods and match with the original invoice to spot discrepancies; take appropriate action accordingly
- Handle the invoicing process of received goods in coordination with warehouses and the Accounting Department
- Handle kitting activities when required by creating the kitting command on the system, ensuring the coordination between the warehouse and the selected kitting team, and closing the kitting command
- Coordinate with the printing company to make sure all kitting-related materials such as barcodes, stickers, cartons, sleeves, shrink etc. are delivered properly in terms of size and quantity
- Monitor damaged and near to expiry products by informing the supplier accordingly and implementing corrective action plan for refund purposes
- Visit when needed assigned warehouses to ensure that all goods are stored properly and in good conditions; handle any received complaint from the warehouse and follow-up on the investigation process
- Issue free goods voucher for advertising materials, samples and/or donations, after obtaining the approval of the Head of Division; inform accordingly the warehouse of the appropriate procedures
- Act as a liaison with the suppliers by following up on all necessary details and information about orders and shipments
- Coordinate with suppliers on monthly basis to integrate their business processes and IT systems, and ensure that supply chain related data (Orders In Progress, Orders in House and In-transit) is accurate, updated and synchronized
- Communicate to the Sales Team In-Store Activations based on supplier request and report the implementation to the supplier within the set and agreed policies and procedures
- Issue daily, weekly and monthly supply chain related reports, share them with the Sales team and supplier and amend accordingly as per supplier guidelines
- Issue stock reports, aging stock, by item or brand and other related reports upon the request of the Sales Team
Carry out other similar duties that can be defined within the broad functional job and functional responsibilities outlined above. These may include special missions assigned by direct superior, support to other units, providing on the job training, etc.
- Min. 3 year of experience in similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. Preferred background in Supply Chain.
- Good command of English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Excellent computer skills