Arabic Customer Service Agent HE917116A/RH
GRS are seeking for a Arabic Customer Service Agent on behalf of a growing and well-known brand in Limassol. Our client has been in operation for over 15 years and offers a great working environment with opportunities to develop a solid career in the Forex Industry. The successful candidate will offer previous experience within the forex industry and be able to work rotational shifts 24/5.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting customers to open trading accounts
- Answering e-mails, amending existing accounts, maintaining client records and liaising with appropriate departments
- Maintain contact with existing clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Provide general information regarding platforms and services offered
- Handling of back office queries
- Supporting clients with technical and troubleshooting issues
- Dealing with customer complaints promptly and effectively
- Providing support and troubleshooting on Meta Trader platforms
- Liaising with all departments to resolve issues
- Suggest ideas and action to develop the market
- Coordinate with the marketing departments in regards to planning seminars, expos and translations of certain campaigns
- Forward any issues or requests to the head of the department and/or the appropriate department
- Fluency in Arabic and English both verbal and written is a must
- Relevant background experience in the Forex industry would be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work shifts on a 24/5 hour basis
- Knowledge of Meta Trader platforms is desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office applications, trading platforms, CRM Systems, Chat and email system to monitor performance ability to work effectively in an office-based environment
- Teamwork driven and willingness to ensure results are achieved
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- 13th salary
- Accommodation support offered for overseas candidates.
- Private medical Insurance
- Provident fund
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Hayley Buckle at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.