As a Trading Analyst at Deriv, you will be working with the MT5 trading platform, where we offer forex, stocks, and commodities trading. You will explore new business opportunities that will sharpen Deriv’s competitive edge in the market. With your understanding of market trends, you will propose and plan the implementation of new asset classes for our MT5 users. Your knowledge of trader behaviour and trends will drive Deriv to the next level of success.
- Monitor trading activities and adequate risk exposure by analysing markets while mitigating risk through hedging.
- Review trading conditions regarding our offered symbols and adjust spreads, commissions, swaps, dividends, and trading sessions.
- Ensure that trade execution is in compliance with our best execution policy.
- Measure the impact of new features by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Obtain the best pricing and execution for us and our clients by communicating with liquidity providers to resolve issues related to price slippage, low liquidity, and quotes filtering.
- Keep abreast of the latest legislation and best practices regarding risk management, market-making, and dealing.
- Explore financial markets and propose attractive assets for trading.
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Workdays from Monday to Friday
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. With offices around the world, we've been connecting with traders far and wide. Now we are in Cyprus! Our new office in Limassol is the home base for Meta Trader 5 (MT5). It focuses on building products and services for Deriv on this popular platform. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe.
Join us. Grow with us.
You’ll be a part of the MT5 Trading team. We’re in charge of Deriv products and services on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) — the popular multi-asset trading platform. We work behind the scenes to keep over 300,000 clients trading on MT5 through our broker platform. We strive for new ways to strengthen our product offering and meet the demands of our growing MT5 user base.
- University degree in a quantitative field (such as finance, mathematics, statistics, or physics) or equivalent in training and experience
- Working experience as a risk analyst on a trading platform (e.g. MT5, MT4, DXtrade, cTrader, and NinjaTrader)
- In-depth understanding of financial instruments and markets
- Keen interest in business news and familiarity with the economic calendar
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
What’s good to have
- Professional trading experience
- Experience as a forex dealer
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, for example in R, Matlab or Python
- Experience with MQL5
- Data analysis with SQL, BigQuery, or Power BI