A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads, but Lokalise is a fully remote company, and you can work from anywhere.*
We're hiring for:
We are looking for a TA Tech Recruiter, with experience recruiting tech talent in Europe, to join our Global Talent Acquisition team.
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Director, as a TA Tech Recruiter, you will partner with our VP of Engineering and Director of Product, to hire the best software engineering, product management, and design experts in Europe.
- Use your recruitment expertise to hire top tech talent for our software engineering, product, and design teams across Europe.
- Develop collaborative relationships with our tech leaders, acting as a talent advisor to thoroughly understand their hiring needs and deliver accordingly.
- Source, evaluate, and hire great tech talent from around the globe for a range of tech roles and teams.
- Act as a champion for incredible candidate experience by setting clear expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback to all candidates.
- Create weekly hiring reports to track and analyze metrics and progress.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of our hiring processes and drive operational improvements to help our team level up.
You must have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- A track record of hiring software engineers, product managers, and design talent.
- Experience working within a high-growth/start-up/scale-up technology company.
- The ability to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing.
- A high level of emotional intelligence.
- An outstanding ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in written formats.
- A knack for evaluating people.
- A passion for creating a diverse and inclusive environment – you know what hiring for “culture add” means, and you are able to translate that into successful hiring processes.
- Comfortable with changing demands and priorities.
- A critical thinker at heart – you are able to challenge the status quo, and give clear arguments on your reasoning.
- Passionate about data and have experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research.
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience executing and/or developing employer branding strategies.
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events