At KANIKA Hotels & Resorts, we take pride in the quality and variety of our dining options, and our kitchen staff is valued as the team that creates all the delicious menus our guests enjoy in the themed restaurants and the main dining room.
As a member of that team, your work will be very important in supporting our kitchen brigade in preparing all these delicious meals. You will be challenged but also supported, and your efforts will be recognized and rewarded. It will be in your hands to grow and advance in the secure and healthy work environment that the Kanika Group is known to provide.
What we expect from you:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware and utensils
- Use the exact quantities of chemicals and cleaners, according to the instructions
- Place clean dishes utensils and cooking equipment, in storage areas, and avoid damages
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition
- Clean garbage cans, and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
- Assists in transporting supplies and equipment if request
Apply with confidence at www.kanikahotels.com/careers
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in a similar position in 4 or 5-star hotels
- Discreet, efficient and energetic, with pleasant personality
- EU citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder