If you are passionate about programming, eager to learn new things and use new technologies in production, and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then MindGeek is the place for you.
You will be working as part of a team within a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
- Work on large scale object oriented applications with PHP.
- Perform peer code review and offer recommendations for improvements.
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties
- Work in an agile environment
- Work with exciting technologies (Docker, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Redis, PHP 7+, REST APIs & more)
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony etc)
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites
- Experience in dealing with large scale web sites that receive millions of visits per day
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with Git source control
- Excellent communication skills in English