A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for one of the major areas of the core experience, driving its strategy, breakthrough user experience together with Design and User Research, and the development of underlying technical architecture together with Engineering.
We’re looking for a person fond of interaction design who combines a passion for innovation with strong execution skills and can build a structured, measurable, and fast-paced approach to make user interaction with the board easier and more intuitive.
- Make Lokalise one of the top web app experiences in the world
- Develop a partner strategy to drive awareness, adoption, engagement, and satisfaction, in turn influencing our business model
- Build alignment across product teams and cross-functional leaders through clear communication and strategic influence
- Drive qual/quant research and analysis to formulate strategy, as well as identify market opportunities over the year and beyond
You must have:
- 3+ years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- You love obsessing over your customers and working directly with design, architecture, and engineering to ship impactful products and solve customer problems
- Strong track record of product leadership and end-to-end ownership of product strategy and execution
- Experience in high growth environments, particularly in SaaS
- Data-informed, experience with experiments, and a learning mindset
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team event