A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.
As a Senior Product Designer at Lokalise, you will ensure our product and features are usable by and accessible to our customers and are of the highest level of craft and execution. You will need to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, design thinking, and visual design skills.
The Product Design Team at Lokalise:
- Our designers are strategic partners, from planning and product innovation to launch
- Each of us has a broad set of product design skills ranging from design thinking to interaction design, prototyping, user research, and design thinking to visual communication
- We work in close collaboration with product managers, engineers, and content strategists to build the best localization experience for our clients
- We’re equipped with the best design tools in the business, including Figma, Framer, Webflow, and Miro
- Lead and oversee the user experience of a product, from conception to launch, in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX writers, and/or content strategists
- Advocate for the user, and drive a holistic UX and product vision
- Bring multiple stakeholders to the table to understand and solve problems
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful concepts and prototypes
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of the most loved translation management software in the cloud
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Define, craft, and evolve designs within/for our visual system
- Proactively request and provide feedback in order to continually raise the bar we set for quality, while also taking on mentorship
You must have:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Designer within a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Proven track record of building and shipping applications or software for whole features or products
- Experience showcasing your design process across multiple projects, including interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes
- An outstanding ability to work with design (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.) and interactive prototyping (Framer, Webflow, Principle, etc.) tools
- Visual design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop UI, color, layout, iconography, and esthetic sense and how these elements impact product functioning
- Experience leading product direction and strategic thinking while developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact on people and the company
- Comfortable with changing demands and priorities
- A positive, self-starter with a resilient attitude and a sense of ownership
- A great communicator who can convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of a SaaS product
- Experience connecting your work with other cross-functional team initiatives within the company to drive collaboration
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events