A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.
Our BizOps team is a hands-on team that does anything possible to push growth forward, this might include challenging our business model, managing key cross-functional activities, or implementing new initiatives/business units –, you name it.
We are looking for a Senior Business Operations Manager to run projects from ideation of hypothesis through to understanding the impact of projects after implementation.
- Partner with executive teams on defining and implementing strategic initiatives that can include monetization, growth, customer journey optimization, product development research, and competitive analysis, among other things.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Product, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Support teams, etc.) to implement any initiative as a project manager, to ensure the smooth implementation of all initiatives.
- Establish and drive operational excellence across the organization both by being a stellar operational executor and also by defining the right processes and ways of working for others to follow as regards project management.
- Support and participate in company strategy exercises by conducting qualitative and quantitative research and navigating stakeholders through relevant findings and insights, and help shape the direction of strategic initiatives.
- Navigate between day-to-day operational optimization and top-level strategic projects, understand priorities and be able to individually manage different stakeholders on the different projects you are involved in.
- Define key performance indicators for different projects and be able to set up monitoring and reporting around them to measure the success of new initiatives or to identify new opportunities to be tackled.
- Drive project progress, meaning actually executing tasks from financial modelling, to market research, quantitative analysis, etc.
You must have:
- Experience in a top-tier consulting firm, financial services, or B2B SaaS organization.
- Experience in an organization where you led different projects as a direct manager.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with exposure to different stakeholders from different backgrounds.
- A team player mentality, driven by impact and not by personal achievements – you care deeply about solving complex problems.
- An ownership mentality and the ability to drive and push projects with little supervision.
- Experience with data analysis to define and monitor success metrics and identify opportunities.
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Worked in B2B SaaS company before
- Experience in a product company during a scale-up phase
- SQL experience
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events