A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
We are looking for an SDR Manager in EMEA!
You will be one of the leaders of Lokalise’s Sales Development team, focusing on hiring, training, and coaching SDRs from both the Inbound and Outbound teams. This is a high-impact position in a rapidly scaling Series B company; you’ll report directly to the Director of Sales Development and work closely with other go-to-market leaders to define a full, well-thought-out sales development strategy.
As our SDR Manager EMEA, you will:
- Oversee the Inbound and Outbound SDR teams.
- Hire, onboard, coach, and manage members of the Sales Development team.
- Train the members of the SDR Team to identify the correct ICP, approach the right buyer personas, and create qualified opportunities for the AE team.
- Train the members of the SDR Team in performing discovery calls.
- Help SDR Team members improve their performance by providing feedback and advice in weekly one-to-ones.
- Track the team's KPIs and report results to leadership.
- Drive strategic initiatives across the Sales Development team to meet and exceed team targets and motivate team members.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Sales Development team processes, efficiency, and productivity.
- Take on operational and administrative tasks to help the Sales Development team perform and exceed expectations.
As our SDR Manager EMEA, you will have:
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company as an SDR Manager or a team lead.
- Experience working in both inbound and outbound.
- Experience in conducting discovery calls.
- Experience in creating multi-channel outreach strategies that include phone calls, emails, and LinkedIn.
- Experience with CRM software (preferably Salesforce).
- Experience with email automation tools (e.g., Salesloft; Outreach.io).
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- Good people skills and the ability to motivate SDRs to deliver great results.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events