A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Please note: though Lokalise is a full remote-company and you can work from anywhere, this role is for EMEA based candidates. If you're in the US, please look for the US based role.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative that will help prospects to see how Lokalise can increase their productivity, bring down the costs and shorten time to market.
- Search for potential customers and approach them by running email campaigns
- Work with existing ideal customer profiles (ICP) as well as later, when you know Lokalise enough, come up with your own ideas who our customers might be
- Use our numerous warm email templates and, again, come with your own creative wording
- Deal with replies and inbound email — book demo calls for Sales Executives or just arrange free trials with Lokalise
- Communicate via emails and perform discovery calls
- Manage your activities using the CRM
- Learn, leverage and help to improve our demand generation and sales process.
- Work together with the team to look for improvements and develop new approaches
You must have:
- 1+ year experience in Sales Development position or equivalent
- B2B SaaS industry knowledge
- Strong written communication skills in English
- Ambition to build a career in Sales
- Positive, self-starter, resilient attitude
- Desire to learn about both Lokalise and potential customers
- Attention to details and ownership of the role as if it was your own business
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Previous experience in the localization industry
- Great people and communication skills
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events