A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Revenue and Commissions Analyst to join our Finance Team. You will be the owner of revenue and commission calculation and process execution. You will be working independently but in strong collaboration with your Finance Team, and mainly Sales and Success organizations.
- Ensure revenue recognition is in accordance with company policy and GAAP ASC 606
- Review revenue allocations and set up revenue recognition plans based on performance obligations, contracts, and company revenue policy
- Perform revenue analysis and prepare revenue recognition journal entries
- Reconcile revenue, deferred revenue, deferred cost, and deferred commission GL accounts on a monthly basis
- Set up commission plans together with the Sales and Success organizations and administer all aspects of the company’s commission plans
- Partner with Sales Managers to accurately record and document all additions, modifications, and reductions in active sales teams and their compensation plans and quotas
- Work in partnership with Sales Operations and Finance to process monthly commission payments accurately and on time
- Administrate and resolve commission-related inquiries from the sales teams, such as booking disputes, chargebacks due to bad debt, quota credit, and so on
- Help provide guidance and training to sales teams on commission plan structures, reports, policy, and other relevant processes
You must have:
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience, including revenue accounting experience
- 2+ years of solid sales commission processing/sales operations experience
- Experience in working with Salesforce and experience with any other major commission tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – pivot tables, complex formulas & lookup functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, accounting, finance, or a related field
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience in a top-tier consulting firm, financial services, or B2B SaaS organization
- ASC 606 experience preferred
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events