CYENS Centre of Excellence (formerly known as RISE) is the Research and Innovation Centre of Excellence in Cyprus focusing on Interactive media, Smart systems and Emerging technologies aiming to empower knowledge and technology transfer in the region. It is a joint venture between the three public universities of Cyprus - University of Cyprus, Cyprus University of Technology, and, Open University of Cyprus- , the Municipality of Nicosia, and two renowned international partners, the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Germany, and, the University College London, United Kingdom.
Paid Internship slots are offered for full-time or part-time engagement. Applicants must be available for a period of 2-6 months.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit via email to email@example.com, using the subject line “Research Office Internship Opportunity”, the following items:
1) A short statement of interest (max. 300 words) describing any relevant experience
2) A Curriculum Vitae
3) Transcripts of coursework
4) Contact information
5) Availability dates
Applicants must be able to work in CYENS’ premises* in Nicosia and must be either:
- Undergraduate students (BA, BSc);
- Post-Graduate students (MA, MSc and PhD);
- Early career individuals (who have graduated from university within the two years)
- For non-EU applicants an entry visa and/or work permit may be required
- Assisting CYENS Project Managers with all administrative and reporting aspects as needed
- Collecting timesheets and related documentation,
- Supporting the organisation and logistics of research, training, and outreach events
- Supporting project management within CYENS as needed
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office IT
- Excellent knowledge of oral and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment