Our client is among the most respectable online financial brokers companies with an ongoing growth and success for the past 7 years, fully regulated, and expanding their local team in Europe. Due to such an invigorating and fast paced evolution, the company is currently seeking for a strong professional to fill the position of a Payment Systems Coordinator for their office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Please see below the main criteria for this role.
Key Objectives of the role and Responsibilities:
- Expand current payment method solutions through onboarding various payment service providers and bank accounts;
- Manage daily interactions with current third-party payment service providers;
- Liaise across the business including Senior managers, Finance, Risk and Accounting teams;
- Accomplish and resolve various queries and issues in relation to the existing payment solutions;
- Monitoring and implementing solutions in relation to approval rates, transactions and adherence to payment rule requirements;
Required experience and main characteristics of our preferred candidate:
- University degree in Finance or related, would be an advantage;
- Experience within the online payment industry or related;
- Familiar with current world-wide payment systems and trends within the payments industry;
- Fluent in English language;
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Independent worker;