A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.
Partner Marketing Manager
We believe that our partner programs are going to be an important driver of growth in the coming years. If you have a partner-first mentality, love building programs, and excel at ruthless prioritization, then this is the role for you.
- Work with the Sales Partner team to define KPIs and brainstorm, deliver, and measure programs designed to hit the KPIs
- Act as a primary point of contact to prioritize and deliver partner marketing requests such as speaking engagements and blogs
- Deliver impactful marketing campaigns and events, exploring new and creative tactics, mediums, and venues inclusive of pipe gen campaigns; virtual and in-person experiences; account-based marketing; digital marketing; and other activities
- Understand our partners’ priorities and craft messages and collateral that help them realize the benefits of partnering with us
- Own and develop the partnership page on Lokalise.com
- Enforce branding guidelines with our partners
- Manage a budget and provide reporting on results
- Lead the creation of enablement material for current customers
- Create a pipeline of developers and partners that create and publish apps that work with Lokalise
You must have:
- 4+ years’ B2B SaaS partner experience
- Experience incorporating diverse global perspectives into a unifying vision and strategies
- A growth-oriented mindset and a desire to pitch in wherever needed, even if not in an area related to paid acquisition
- Attention to detail and ownership of the role as if it were your own business
- A desire to work remotely and overlap with GMT+2 for four hours each day
- Experience working with external vendors
- Strong intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial approach with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment
- Experience embedding services into reseller’s programs
- Outcome focused, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive toward results
- A great communicator who can convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing
- A flexible teammate who will jump in and help others with their projects and who wants to evolve as Lokalise continues to grow
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be a considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience with programs like app stores or marketplaces
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events