DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
Paid Internship slots are offered for full-time or part-time engagement. Applicants must be available for a period of 2-6 months.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit via email to email@example.com, using the subject line “IT Internship Opportunity”, the following items:
1) A short statement of interest (max. 300 words) describing any relevant experience
2) A Curriculum Vitae
3) Transcripts of coursework
4) Contact information
5) Availability dates
Applicants must be able to work in CYENS’ premises* in Nicosia and must be either:
- Undergraduate students (BA, BSc);
- Post-Graduate students (MA, MSc and PhD);
- Early career individuals (who have graduated from university within the two years)
- For non-EU applicants an entry visa and/or work permit may be required
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.