Are you interested in enriching your skills in Information and Communications Technology (I.C.T.)?
Do you want to increase your chances of employment?
Attend free training courses!
The European Project E-DESIGN (European Digital Education for Social Inclusion and Global Neighbourhood) and the N.G.O. C.I.P. Citizens in Power are offering training courses to unemployed migrants refugees on Web-development, Micro-controllers, and 3D Modelling
Benefits by participating:
- Gain knowledge, competences and skills related to the ICT field
- Opportunity for personal advancement
- Enhanced employability
- Social inclusion in the daily life of the local society
- Smooth incorporation on a longterm scale
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Increased access to a range of products and services, like information, education, economic and civil rights opportunities
Participants: 16 years old and above
Duration of training: 4 hours/week for 12 weeks (23/11-25/02/2021).
Location: Online (Only the first and last course will be held physically, and the location will be announced shortly).
Time: All the courses will be held in the afternoon from 16h00 to 18h00 and 18h00 to 20h00.
If you are interested in participating in the training, please fill out the following e-form:
Contact: Mrs. Maria Savvides, +357 96 250 200, firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the project: http://e-designproject.eu/index.php/about-the-project
The E-DESIGN project (Erasmus+ KA3) is co-funded by the European Commission. The contents of this material represent the exclusive responsibility of its authors, and the European Commission is not responsible for the way that the contents of this information will be used.
Project number: 604451-EPP-1-2018-1-DE-EPPKA3-IPI-SOC-IN.