A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads, but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.
An outstanding user experience is critical to our success and a significant part of our overarching product strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Product Design Leader, for a director position, who will help Lokalise drive UX design organization and lead, manage, and inspire an amazing team of talented product designers working in cross-functional teams.
- Lead by example, mentor, and grow the product design team to deliver a world-class user experience
- Evangelize about the importance of quality, consistent design, and user experience across our portfolio. This will include implementing or improving processes & principles like information architecture, design thinking, and research
- Deeply understand and empathize with our users and their experience across the entire product platform to define the long-term UX strategy, while carrying and supporting this understanding throughout your team
- Align your team with our overarching company goals, empowering them to rapidly produce research and design results autonomously, and be involved in selected projects yourself initially
You must have:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in product design and 2+ years of management experience
- Experience leading and scaling product design teams – brand design, UX copy, UX research, product UI/UX
- A deep understanding of end-to-end product design processes, including journey mapping, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and interface design
- Exceptional experience in creating design systems and achieving consistency
- A passion for people management. You love empowering and developing team members. You have a strong track record of creating team cohesion to enable the team to achieve great things
- A desire to look for ways to infuse your work with joy; you’re willing to put in the hours if necessary, but you level up the process so that next time you don’t have to
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Coworking budget
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events