The Customer Support Department is responsible to interact with customers to provide and process information regarding enquiries, problems and information needed by the customers. The Customer Support Department provides and delivers professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance by the customers.
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Effectively managing the company chats, E-mails and calls
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction
- Receiving and handling inquiries from New Leads and clients through Phone Calls, Chat, E-mails and Portal
- Offer support to the lead/client within the specified time frame
- Updating CRM and keeping records of all communications and action taken
- Interact with other departments to solve inquires raised by clients that requires further investigation by sending tasks
- Follow up with clients and schedule call backs to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
- Work independently and in teams
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Modern working space at a central and convenient location of Limassol close to the highway
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
If you are interested in becoming a member of our investment firm, please email us your CV in English to email@example.com.
Windsor Brokers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Proven customer support experience
- Experience/background in Forex and the Financial Market is a plus
- Excellent command of the English and Farsi languages, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to work on a weekly rotating shifts (morning/ afternoon/ night)