Our client is one of the most respectable online brokers companies with an ongoing growth and success for the past 7 years, fully regulated and expanding their local team in Cyprus. Due to such an invigorating and fast paced evolution, the company is currently seeking for Arabic speaking Compliance Representatives, based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Please see below the main criteria for this role.
Key objectives of the role and responsibilities:
- Helping in drafting or updating company’s policies and procedures;
- Evaluating compliance of the company with its legal and regulatory obligations and the effectiveness of the internal policies and control procedures;
- Assisting and supporting on compliance/regulatory matters of other business units;
The position is full time in shift rotation (9 hours/5 days a week), Monday to Friday
Must be available for late shifts at least once a week (12:00-21:00)
- Academic Degree – Finance or Legal desired;
- Very good command of the English language;
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office and Word;
- Knowledge of Compliance/AML procedures;
- Experience in customer service / compliance / back office is highly desirable;
- Resourceful and able to learn quickly, able to work independently and as part of a team & strong attention to detail;