A tech scale-up with big plans!
Founded in 2017, Lokalise has hired 200+ people across 41 countries (and counting!), raised $50m of series B funding, and brought on-board customers such as Revolut, Miro, Starbucks, and Mastercard to name but a few.
Not bad, eh?
What we do
Businesses like Hyundai use our localisation platform to bring developers, designers and translators together in one virtual workspace. They use our platform to translate and localise content so it can be delivered across the web, apps, documents and even games to customers in their native languages.
Simply put: companies that localize can connect with over 8 billion people on the planet.
Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads, but Lokalise is a fully remote company, and you can work from anywhere but ideally within EMEA for this role.
We're hiring for:
Our Talent Acquisition team here at Lokalise is growing and we are looking for an EMEA focused Sales Recruiter!
Reporting directly to our Global Talent Acquisition Director, James, you will partner with our Sales Leaders to help rapidly build our brand-new sales organization in EMEA. You’ll be focused on finding great AEs, AMs and CSMs to scale our GTM operation that will help more businesses find out how Lokalise can help their business grow!
As our Sales Recruiter, you will:
- Use your recruitment expertise to hire top sales talent for our Go-to-Market team in EMEA.
- Develop collaborative relationships with go-to-market leaders, acting as a talent advisor to thoroughly understand their hiring needs and deliver accordingly.
- Act as a champion for incredible candidate experience by setting clear expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback to all candidates.
- Create weekly hiring reports to track and analyze metrics and progress.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of our hiring processes and drive operational improvements to help our team level up.
As our Sales Recruiter, you will have:
- Full-cycle recruiting experience with sales roles in EMEA.
- Experience working within a high-growth/start-up/scale-up technology company.
- The ability to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing.
- A high level of emotional intelligence.
- An outstanding ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in written formats.
- A passion for creating a diverse and inclusive environment – you know what hiring for “culture add” means, and you are able to translate that into successful hiring processes.
As our Sales Recruiter, you will be:
- A critical thinker at heart – you are able to challenge the status quo, and give clear arguments on your reasoning.
- Passionate about data and have experience influencing data-driven decision making with analysis and rapid research.
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events